First Time hirers will need a valid UK driving license, utility bill dated within the last 60 days and a credit/debit card in the same name as the driving license.
The hirer is responsible for providing and proving they have adequate road insurance for their vehicle.
The hirer is responsible for insuring all items hired against theft, damage, loss etc. during the hire period and until the items are returned to our premises or collected by our transport. Items returned outside working hours which are left outside our gates remain the responsibility of the hirer. All equipment should be stored in a locked compound or building when not in use.
Each day of hire is between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
Delivery is available at extra charge to suit customer!
Trailers / equipment returned in an excessively dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge.
All hire customers must have current proof of identification and address in the form of a driving license and up to date utility bill unless an account facility has been agreed with ourselves. We may require a cash deposit from customers without an account. We will not be responsible for any losses due to the mechanical breakdown or late delivery of any equipment / trailers during the hire period.
- Customers are responsible for the return of trailers to our premises in the event of a breakdown of their tow vehicle.
- The hirer must inform us immediately of any accidents occurring during the use of trailers / equipment which results in injury to persons or damage to property however caused.
- The cost of repairing punctures during hire is the responsibility of the hirer.
- The hirer should be aware that operators and drivers should be legal and competent in the towing / use of items hired and take responsibility for ensuring this. Instruction will be given as requested, however, the safe use of equipment hired may also require additional formal training to use it in certain situations. We offer advice on request.
- Those who pass their driving test after 31/12/1996 require additional training and a test to be able to tow any trailer over 750kgs gross weight.